1. Maximum Options is a weekly newsletter which, along with its related publications, Alerts, and other services (collectively, the "Newsletter"), is edited by Ken Trester and Jeff Carter (collectively "The Editors"), published by InvestorPlace Media, LLC, and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
2. Newsletter subscribers will receive the benefit of The Editors' commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations. The Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
3. The Editor hereby discloses that the Editor, directly or indirectly, owned some of the securities that are the subject of the commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, or recommendations in, or which are otherwise mentioned in, the newsletter. A more specific list of ownership will be made available to paid subscribers.
4. Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Editors, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Newsletter. While past performance may be analyzed in the Newsletter, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Editors, the publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Newsletter prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
5. The Newsletter's commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of The Editors, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
6. The information provided in the Newsletter is obtained from sources which The Editors believe to be reliable. However, The Editors have not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither The Editors, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
7. The Newsletter is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
8. Subscribers may submit questions to The Editors by e-mail to www.maximumoptions.com or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, since the Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice for specific subscribers, The Editors can only answer questions of a general nature about the markets or specific securities. The Editors will make every effort to answer subscriber questions on our website (www.maximumoptions.com) or in the pages of an upcoming issue of the Newsletter.
9. Neither the Editors, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Newsletter.
10. InvestorPlace Media, LLC and its associates cannot provide research in real time. InvestorPlace Media, LLC and its associates are not responsible or liable for delays or failed delivery of any communications via e-mail, text message, website or other avenues.
11. Any subscriber who would like a copy of these "Disclaimers and Disclosures" may request a copy by calling 800-219-8592 or writing to , LLC, 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601, Attention: Disclosure, whereupon a copy will be mailed or faxed to such subscriber.